Then refer to the right panel of this blog window, under 'Blog Archive' section for subsequent update.
Session 24: Oct 29 2010
- What is the Sanskrit root for the word #Dharma and what does it mean? -- #DharmaQuiz 336
Ans: Dhri meaning 'to uphold'
- What is the Pali language word for Dharma that #Buddha used extensively? #DharmaQuiz 337
- Which is the most famous verse from Bhagavad Gita that talks about Dharma & Adharma? #DharmaQuiz 338 Ans: Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya. More here: http://www.asitis.com/4/7.html
- In the 4 Purusharthas defined in Hinduism, Dharma is the 1st one. Which is the 4th one? #DharmaQuiz 339 Ans: Moksha
- Buddha extensively talked about a wheel of law/doctrine. What was it called? #DharmaQuiz 340
- SriSri's Art of Living has a divine society initiative that starts with 'Dharma'. Name it #DharmaQuiz 341
Ans: Dharma Sthamba Yojana. http://www.artoflivingindia.in/service_dsy.asp
- What's the other name of the famous character Dharmaraya in Mahabharata? #DharmaQuiz 342
- Name the famous pilgrimage center in #Karnataka that literally means 'Place of Dharma". #DharmaQuiz 343 Ans: Dharmasthala
Watch out for the next update! Of course, don't forget to leave your comments & suggestions, as well as subscribe to this blog. It is just a fun way to participate in sharing of religious / spiritual knowledge.