Then refer to the right panel of this blog window, under 'Blog Archive' section for the subsequent 11 updates.
Session 31: Dec 3 2010
Theme: Shivite Pilgrimage Centers
- What's the name of Shivite pilgrimage center located close to the origin of Godavari river? #DharmaQuiz 395 Ans: Triambakeshwar, Maharashtra
- Name a famous Jyotir Linga, one of 12 most visited by Shiva worshipers, located in an island in Narmada river. #DharmaQuiz 396 Ans: Omkareshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Name the only Jyotir Linga location in the state of Tamil Nadu #DharmaQuiz 397 Ans: Rameshwaram
- Name the famous deity of the very first Jyotir Linga, where people go to attain moksha by spending final days #DharmaQuiz 398 Ans: Kashi Vishwanath
- Name the famous Shiva Pilgrimage center that is also incidentally the highest body of fresh water in the world #DharmaQuiz 399 Ans: Manas Sarovar in Tibet, at 15,000 ft above sea level
- Name the place where a very famous temple for the son of Shiva & Vishnu's female avatar is located #DharmaQuiz 400 Ans: Sabarimala in Kerala
- Name the northernmost Jyotir Linga which is accessible only by foot, for just 6 months a year. #DharmaQuiz 401 Ans: Kedarnath in Uttarakhand
Since I got delayed in consolidating answers & Twitter handles, I will have to skip that section, just for this one session. Apologies.
Watch out for the next update! Of course, don't forget to leave your comments & suggestions, as well as subscribe to this blog. It is just a fun way to participate in sharing of religious / spiritual knowledge.