Theme: Ancient Indian Scientists
- Which ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine expert wrote Ashtanga Hridayam Samhita or Ashtanga Hridayam Sangraha? #DharmaQuiz 1531. Ans: Vagbhata.
- This ancient Indian health expert, Father of Indian Medicine, revised his student's "Agnivesha Samhita". Name the expert. #DharmaQuiz 1532. Ans: Charaka.
- Ancient Indian Ayurvedic book has 184 chapters describing 1120 illnesses, 700 medicinal plants & 131 preparations. Name it. #DharmaQuiz 1533. Ans: Sushurta Samhita.
- Nearly 1000 years ago, an expert metallurgist & alchemist in Gujarat wrote Arogyamanjari about medicinal drugs. Name him. #DharmaQuiz 1534. Ans: Nagarjuna.
- A rishi from ancient India wrote Supa Shastra describing a whopping 3032 cooking recipes. Name him. #DharmaQuiz 1535. Ans: Sukesha.